Talk Videos from HEALab Hacking the Human Conference
Если вы представитель Arizona State University, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами
"Hacking the Human: Advancements in Health, Wellness and Longevity" Conference is a high-level conference demonstrating current and upcoming advancements in health, wellness and longevity.
In 2019 topics included mindfulness, regenerative medicine, artificial intelligence solutions for memory loss, technology adoption and sustainability through nutrition.
Meirav’s focus health care and patient advocacy positions the company favorably with prospects and influencers in the healthcare community. Through her engagement with the healthcare community and drawing on her own personal story, Meirav provides critical feedback to the IMNA development team to refine the company’s product offerings and vast understanding of the patient's unique health life-cycle.
In 2009 Meirav was a founding member of the Multiple Myeloma Research Laboratories the Guy Weinstock Foundation, Chaim Sheba Medical Center.
She holds a Bachelor of Business and Corporate Communication degree, Bachelor International Marketing and Associate’s degree in Economics and Photography. While actively serving as the CBDO of IMNA Solutions, Meirav also serves as a board member on Or Yarok a not for profit organization and mentors entrepreneurs on Business Development and Ethics in the changing world of technology.
Meirav is an active member of the JFN ( Jewish Founders Network) and is engaged in some investments and her family based philanthropy causes.
• 2018 Arizona Outstanding Innovator of the year Finalist and recipient of 2013 Thomas Edison Gold Award in Innovation.
• 12+ years of experience in translational research and product/process development of tissue-engineered skin, cartilage, bone, cardiovascular and cell-based products including generation of novel concepts,budgeting, staffing, prototype design, bench-top validation, tech transfer, licensing agreements, liaison, designing of preclinical studies and clinical trials.
• Substantial knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
• Editor of the first textbook on Skin Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine, author of several high impact papers in reputable journals including Nature Scientific Reports, book chapters, and inventor of several issued and pending patents.
• Strong regenerative medicine engineering and research skills including large scale development of primary and stem cells isolation, expansion and culturing protocols, biomaterials selections and designs, and animal testing.
• Considerable team leading/management skills of multiple projects with ability to utilize available resources/budget to exceed expectations.
Teri is an expert on nursing leadership with a focus on interprofessionalism, bringing nurses together with physicians and other health professionals, business people, and policy makers, to help redesign and improve health in the U.S. She is also an expert on mindfulness which is an approach to help people increase their ability to perform by being fully present and in the moment.
Her research interests include: resilience in professional and clinical populations, health promotion and wellness, positive coping and stress management, oncology, and gerontology.
Additionally, she has researched and is published in the areas of cancer prevention and screening, leadership, and stress management.
Доступ к видеозаписям
ConferenceCast.tv — архив видеозаписей докладов и конференций.
С этим сервисом вы можете найти интересные лекции специально для вас!