Frank has developed many types of software including Xbox 360 games, mobile phone apps, websites, and AR apps. Above all else, he enjoys spending time with daughter.
About the talk
Imagine a website that is getting 1000 users a day. Now imagine that about 50 of them are spending money on the site. You probably want to get more of the users that are spending money on the site but how do you know where these users are coming from? Maybe you know that all of them are coming from Twitter or Facebook but do you know which post or tweet refers the most people who actually convert to customers? Or, how do you know how many signed up to receive your lead magnet? This is where analytics comes in.
In this talk, we will discuss:
* How to see where your users are coming from
* What pages/posts your users most spend time on
* What actions your users do on your website
* What UTM codes are and how to use them
* How to see exactly which links in your marketing drives the most traffic and conversions
*And much more!
Buy this talk
Buy this video
With ConferenceCast.tv, you get access to our library of the world's best conference talks.