Getting started with machine learning on the mobile platform can be daunting. From learning how to implement low-level models and use frameworks, to optimizing and adapting those models for mobile, it can be overwhelming. With ML Kit, regardless of one’s machine learning expertise, one can build compelling machine learning functionality into their mobile apps. Using ML Kit and Flutter, which is Google’s mobile SDK for building native Android and iOS apps from a single codebase, one can build apps with machine learning capabilities like face detection and image labeling, for both Android and iOS platforms in record time!
This talk will be guided by the following objectives:
- An introduction to Flutter and to ML Kit
- Exploration of some of the key functionalities that ML Kit offers such as text recognition and landmark recognition.
- Determining how to use Flutter to leverage ML Kit’s functionalities
- Exploring ML Kit’s on-device features that are currently available, which are text recognition, face detection, barcode scanning and image labeling.
- Equipping attendees with the knowledge they need to build a smart Flutter application with ML Kit.
Buy this talk
Buy this video
With ConferenceCast.tv you get access to our library of the world's best conference talks.