With a passion for digital marketing, social media, content creation and community management, I have an MBA in Marketing and over a decade of experiences in integrated marketing, PR and event management.
As Manager, Digital & Social Marketing, I am responsible for developing and managing a number of social media platforms for Sears PartsDirect and for utilizing those channels to market the in-store, B2C and e-commerce retail business.
While at Google, I specialized in developing and growing communities, social media management, curating global marketing campaigns for Local Guides, a user generated content component of Google Maps. Launched Google Places, Google+Local, City Experts and Zagat.
Founder of interactiveAmy Social Media Consulting LLC, focusing on social media and integrated marketing strategies, digital publicity and personal branding for individuals, businesses and brands. I am available for social media and marketing consultation projects as well as public speaking and teaching opportunities.
Specialties include: Developing Cross-platform Social Media Strategies for business, individuals and brands: Retail and e-commerce Marketing Management, Program Management, Community Management, Relationship Building & Community Engagement, Partnership development and negotiation, Planning and on-site management of events.
I'm Elly Deutch Moody, a creative digital brand strategist that believes in the power of collaboration, authenticity and social media marketing as a means to connect real people both online and offline.
Here's more about who I am and what I do:
- Currently leading digital communications, web, SEO, paid and social media strategy for McDonald's Corporation worldwide
- Worked with over 350 athletes, executives, teams, companies, brands, non-profits and tech start ups on developing their social media marketing strategies over >10 years in the industry
- Spoken at over 200+ events, conferences, summits, universities and workshops around the world
- Volunteer outside of work on the Global Board of Directors for Social Media Club, Advisory Board Member on the Assocation of National Advertisers, as a Founding Community Parnter for 18coffees and as an alumni advocate for my alma mater Kenyon College
Senior level sales and marketing executive with significant experience leading account, sales and marketing teams on both business-to-consumer and business-to-business accounts. Innovative and strategic approach to building profitable new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients across different industries. Known for “making things happen” that reflect a different way of looking at business building collaboration among internal and external partners. Broad retention experience in resolving client issues and encouraging organic growth. Expertise in consultative sales, experiential, direct marketing (loyalty, acquisition, database, target), social media, digital marketing (data analytics, mobile) and advertising (print, digital one-to-one) for products and services. Client focused to drive engagement, strategic partnerships, market share and revenue generation. Content creator. Contributing writer to Destination Luxury Magazine.
• Lifestyle brands
• Packaged goods
• Food service
• Business Development: new sales, organic growth, client retention
• Contract negotiation/closure
• Digital Advertising Sales
• Broker/Distributor Management
• Creation of Marketing, Business & Strategic Plans
• Content Creator
• Social Media Marketing/Mobile Sales
• Alliance/Partnership creation
• New Product launch
• Client engagement
“Influencer” is a hot topic in the social space, and it is not going anywhere. The influencer marketing industry is projected to be worth $5 to $10 billion by 2020, join Amy Ravit Korin, Director of Social Media at Mirum, Ted Otte, Content Strategist at Twitter, Elly Moody, Digital Communications Manager at McDonald’s and Julie Gordon, Chief Inspiration Officer at Inspiring Kithen to learn the latest ways brands are engaging with influencers.