He currently leads Developer Experience Tools team at Walmart Labs, his team has developed and open sourced TestAramda. He is currently focused on evolving Test Armada further as a non-opinionated, pluggable test automation platform supporting web, native and backend services with actionable insights
About the talk
Test Armada : Evolution of a Value-based Test Automation Platform - Pranav Verma | Sr. Engineering Manager at Walmart Labs
In this talk, Pranav Verma will discuss the ins and outs of Test Armada, an end-to-end non-opinionated test platform that the Walmart Labs team developed for web, native, and backend services with actionable reporting capabilities. Test Armada runs more than 100K tests every day at Walmart Labs, with significant external users contributing and benefiting from this open source platform.
This talk is ideal for anyone responsible for or curious about learning how to build a successful automation framework for a large organizations/open source communities. In this talk, Pranav will cover:
- The evolution of Test Armada
- Details of the Test Armada platform
- The core values of Test Armada, including case studies:
- Actionable Insights: test reports should provide detailed insights into the failure to reduce, if not eliminate, debugging time.
- Non-Opinionated: do not make choices for your users, compliment their current automation solutions.
- Reliability: test results should always be reliable, and only fail due to real bugs in application code or setup.
- Speed: tests should always run fast, and scale well to fit the needs of a large organization.
- A demo of Test Armada
- Test Armada benefits with stats
- Test Armada roadmap
Buy this talk
Buy this video
With ConferenceCast.tv, you get access to our library of the world's best conference talks.