Unit tests focus on classes and methods while integration tests focus on components and basic business logic. However, neither of these is executed against the full system environment nor take account of the system’s behaviors as a whole. Therefore, our app will not be assured to work properly in production environments if we limit our testing approach to only two types of tests. Incorporating BDD testing into our app’s testing plan addresses these limitations.
BDD is experiencing increasing industry adoption but can still prove daunting to implement from scratch. Our talk will describe how we implement a BDD framework stack by answering following questions:
- How do we design structured and reusable test code for BDD?
- How do we integrate BDD tests with our CI/CD pipeline?
- How do we speed up the execution of BDD automated tests?
- How do we set up our BDD framework?
- What are the limits of BDD testing?
Buy this talk
Buy this video
ConferenceCast.tv — conference video talk archive.
With this service you can find interesting talks especially for you!