We have an API whose database schema changes constantly with no need for changes to our code that exposes the data. This is an extremely powerful (but quite possibly a bad) idea. See how we do it!
In this talk I’ll go over:
- Introspecting the database
- Dynamically generating Django models
- Dynamically generating a DRF API
- Testing against read-only databases
- How it’s all a powerful (but maybe a bad) idea
Buy this talk
Buy this video
ConferenceCast.tv — conference video talk archive.
With this service you can find interesting talks especially for you!